Thursday, November 03, 2005

Life is very full

Another person who interests me is a small, though very grown up, personage of 7 yrs of age. She comes from the 10th division, a very poor quarter. She attends the Volksschule. She speaks in a very rude manner + it is also a bad ausspreche. She is altogether too old for her age. Indeed she has apparently lived too much with older people. She has a peculiar feeling against her mother, but is devoted to her Grandmother who has adopted her + I should think generally spoiled her. She seems to be quite intelligent. Having an interest in this being, I spoke with the Fran Nireklos [edit: sp?] about her; + I asked what she did at school, and was surprised to find she did very badly.

Well, life is very full; since 8 I have sat + written in the hopes of a clearing in the weather, that I might go for a swim. But it still rains (12 noon) & is chilly & not altering. Now I think a little of my mother and my other good friends. Shall I go to [edit - garbled] or not? I must find out about this Sprach Kuner [edit - sp?] + I must learn a little, read a little.

No comments: